Wifeys AZ Bull.....EPIC!!!!!!

Where to start? What a hunt! We busted our tails since the opener. From finding crazy things out in the hills to a bunch of close calls, it was an amazing adventure. One to stick in the memory bank for sure!! I am so dam proud of my wife. From nearly wanting to quit archery due to shoulder issues, learning to shoot left handed, etc., your persistence is incredible!! I was able to call this bull in from a burn and pull him right in front of Lorie, where she made a perfect 17 yd shot!! Congratulations!!!!! I’m sooo proud of you!!!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Zach said:
Congrats to Lorie!!

But dude, where is the video?
Thanks man!! I wanted to video it so bad, but the bull was coming in so hot, I just didn't want to chance messing anything up for her!! I did take a pretty cool little walk up video. Not sure if it will post or not, but I'll give it a try!

Congrats to you, Lorie & Jessie!
Perfect shot!

Me & Yort Jr. just got back from CO.
Found out what happens when hunting a ranch, where six dudes from Wisconsin decide to leave their bows at home and bring smoke poles.
Packer fans tag out with 4. Yorts tag 0. :smiley-weeping-yellow:

YORT40 said:
Congrats to you, Lorie & Jessie!
Perfect shot!

Me & Yort Jr. just got back from CO.
Found out what happens when hunting a ranch, where six dudes from Wisconsin decide to leave their bows at home and bring smoke poles.
Packer fans tag out with 4. Yorts tag 0. :smiley-weeping-yellow:
Dangit Troy!! That stinks man!